Delicious - Bell Pepper Egg Cups
3 assorted bell peppers
6 large eggs
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
Baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375˚F/190˚C.
- Cut the peppers in half through the stem. Remove the seeds and membrane.
Place onto a parchment-lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Crack an egg into each pepper half. Season with salt and pepper.
Add spinach and mushrooms to 2 of the pepper halves.
- Add tomato, and basil to 2 of the pepper halves.
- Add salsa and cheddar to the 2 remaining pepper halves.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until the egg whites have set or until your eggs are cooked to your preference.
Preferably served with DOR Traminer & Chardonnay!